WILSON K1 SILVER VOLLEYBALL
The Wilson K1 Silver taps the laws of physics to put the game back in the player’s hands. New power lining technology transforms the ball’s kinetic energy into game-changing momentum for players to strike the right balance of power and control.
- OFFICIAL SIZE & WEIGHT: The size & weight used at the pro level, ideal for ages 13 and up.
- INDOOR DURABILITY: Durable leather cover to last during intense indoor training along with maintaining consistent performance during indoor gameplay.
- HARNESSES KINETIC ENERGY: The internal command lining enables players to evoke more power and velocity through the transfer of kinetic energy, enabling stronger kills.
- K1 PERFORMANCE: The K1 is designed to keep players from holding back, so that they can play to their potential with every touch.
- SOFT TOUCH: Composite Leather cover provides a softer feel for intense training sessions or for younger players looking for softer impacts.
Specialized V-tec™ seams provide stronger manipulation for directional change advantages while playing.
|Ball cover construction||Specialized V-tecTM|
|Cover||Micro-Fiber Composite Leather|
|Internal construction||K1 Command Lining|
|Approved for Official Play||National Federation of High Schools (NFHS)|