The Wilson K1 Silver taps the laws of physics to put the game back in the player’s hands. New power lining technology transforms the ball’s kinetic energy into game-changing momentum for players to strike the right balance of power and control.
- OFFICIAL SIZE & WEIGHT: The size & weight used at the pro level, ideal for ages 13 and up.
- INDOOR DURABILITY: Durable composite leather cover to last during intense indoor training along with maintaining consistent performance during indoor game play.
- HARNESSES KINETIC ENERGY: The internal command lining enables players to evoke more power and velocity through the transfer of kinetic energy, enabling stronger kills.
- K1 PERFORMANCE: The K1 is designed to keep players from holding back, so that they can play to their potential with every touch.
- SOFT TOUCH: Composite leather cover provides a softer feel for intense training sessions or for younger players looking for softer impacts.
|Ball Cover Construction||Composite Leather|
|Ball Playing Surface||Indoor|