WILSON CLASH 100 PRO V2 TENNIS RACKET
New design meets signature performance with a twist: the Clash 100 Pro v2 upgrades playability while maintaining the remarkable blend of flexibility and stability synonymous with the Clash franchise. Boasting a revised construction at the tip of the hoop, this racket significantly augments the sweet spot for more consistency on off-center contact. Super head-light for excellent control over the racket head, the Clash 100 Pro v2 dials up attractive design with an embossed Clash logo on the throat and an anodized elastic finish for a smooth, rich look on the court. Racket includes Agiplast plant-based end cap, bumper and grommets to reduce waste and lower environmental footprint.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
|Head (sq cm)||645|
|Head (sq in)||100|
|Strung balance (cm)||31.6|
|Strung balance (pts)||-8|
|Strung weight (grams)||326|
|Strung weight (ounces)||11.5|
|Taper System (mm)||24.5 FB|
|Unstrung balance (cm)||30.6|
|Unstrung balance (pts)||-12|
|Unstrung weight (grams)||310|
|Unstrung weight (ounces)||10.93|