WILSON CLASH 100 PRO TENNIS RACKET
Clash 100 Pro matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through an extreme head-light balance in conjunction with 3D Bending, an all-new frame technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time. Unique frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Hit the court with Clash 100 Pro and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before.
- Super head-light balance reduces swing weight and amplifies control of the head through the swing
- 3D Bending allows racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Revolutionary frame technology utilizes proprietary carbon mapping to allow racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability regardless of swing style, giving players the ability to swing confidently and freely with superior ball pocketing and ultimate control.
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
|Head (sq cm)||645|
|Head (sq in)||100|
|Strung balance (cm)||31.6|
|Strung balance (pts)||-8|
|Strung weight (grams)||325|
|Strung weight (ounces)||11.5|
|Taper System (mm)||24.5 FB|
|Unstrung balance (cm)||30.6|
|Unstrung balance (pts)||-11|
|Unstrung weight (grams)||309|
|Unstrung weight (ounces)||10.9|