Maneuverable and easy to swing, the Blade 100UL V7.0 brings an ultra-lightweight, clean design to the court. This frame includes FeelFlex, a construction with carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the frame for enhanced flexibility, stability and connected-to-the-ball feel. Transitioning players and fans of lightweight frames will enjoy the added flexibility and commanding feel this racket lends its users.
- Lightest racket in Blade V7.0 series
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
|Cross Section||22 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||33.5 cm / 2 pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||265 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|