The Blade 100 v8 offers Blade's signature feel along with an excellent blend of dynamic design, power and control for competitive players. Equipped with all-new FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, this racket adds a few degrees of flexibility and stability from its previous version to create excellent feel for the ball. Boasting a slightly thicker beam than other Blade models for a boost of power and flashing a unique color-shifting elastic finish between shades of green and copper, this racket turns heads with both its looks and its next-level performance.
*This racket ships unstrung. Select from the stringing options above and the Wilson team will string the racket for you.
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Cross Section||22 MM Flat Beam|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||32 cm / -7 pts|
|Strung Weight||316 g|
|Unstrung Weight||300 g|
|Length||27 in / 68.6 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|
Crafted with a dynamic, color-shifting metallic paint, Blade v8 makes a statement with innovative design and elevated performance. The most popular frame on the Pro Tour increases both flexibility and stability to produce an appealing connected-to-the-ball feel for modern, vertical swings commonly used by more advanced players
A patent-protected lay-up strategically used in Blade v8 to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel. The technology increases both flexibility and stability to better complement the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players in todays game.
New carbon fiber handle technology constructed directly to the endcap that increases tortional stability for enhanced power and feel.
AGIPLAST BUMPERS & GROMMETS
A bio-based plastic derived from castor bean oil creates a more eco-friendly racket strong enough to perform at an elite level.
Blade v8 pushes design boundaries while staying true to the philosophy of uncontaminated racket design. This time it’s manifested through a bold colorway that shifts through a landscape of colors as you swing — from an earthy green to elemental copper. The rest is in the meticulous details, creating a racket that wants to be held for the player bold enough to pick one up.